The Loan Decisioning Tree
You and the key people in your credit union are invited to join TCT on July 12, 2017 at 2 p.m. (ET) and learn about cutting-edge strategies to meet regulatory expectations and achieve growth and profitability objectives.
Included are the following:
- Creation of multi-level decisioning tracts
- Development of varied limits based upon credit standing
- Use of cutting edge tools to help credit challenged individuals qualify for loans and improve their credit status.
- A thorough review of regulatory environment and requirements of non-prime lending
- How to set limits to guide non-prime lending activities
- How to develop effective underwriting of 3/tier lending profiles that guide loan decisioning
- How to differentiate product offerings to meet various member credit conditions
- Accounting strategies related to Interest Rate Risk management
Who Should Attend:
- Board members
- Credit Committee members
- Lending Staff
Click here to register for this webinar